Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pretty in PInk



I saw this fabric in a JoAnn's fashion magazine from the summer, and it caught my eye. It just so happened that one of the two JoAnn's in my area had it. I used NL 6892 view A. This is a quick top to make. I did not want the ruffle at the sleeve bottom, so I put the casing at the sleeve hem line. I used clear elastic for the neck and sleeves. To used spray starch when pressing my casings at the neck and sleeves.
I love this top.My inspiration came from Sheila. She made a couple and gives her instructions for applying the elastic to the neckline and sleeves.The cami I wear underneath brings out the lavender color within the pink. I received many complements at school from both teachers and students. I am keeping my eyes open for more beautiful fabric to create this again.







No comments:

Post a Comment